My name is Jen Marie and this is the story of my life.

My name is Jen Marie and this is the story of my life.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bye LOVE.

Love?
I'm sorry I think you have the wrong door
The wrong floor
LOVE doesn't live here anymore
She moved two floors down with PAIN
In her eyes there both the same.
I kicked LOVE out
Cuz every time she came
So did PAIN
Which caused me to become insane and my heart to slowly decay

But you need LOVE
Without love your life is governed with hate
Sometimes you need pain to understand the depth of joy
Take love back
Through experience you'll find loves match

LOVE and I will never be what we once were
She betrayed me
She let me love sum1 and not be loved in return
Laughed at my mistakes
Left me bitter and ashamed

How do you plan to find your soul mate
If you won't
Open up
Go out
And date
Its OK to make mistakes
Just learn
And approach a different way


I despise LOVE
For everything she is
For everything I thought she was
When you see her
Tell her I placed a restraining order on her
So she better not come ever knocking at me door.
Its over and am sorry
I don't love
LOVE anymore.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment