My name is Jen Marie and this is the story of my life.

My name is Jen Marie and this is the story of my life.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

ME

I've fallen in love back to back
I'm over you
cause I've found someone new
Thought I'd sit here and obsess over you?
While you were out doing you
Showing love and affection to your boo
Fuck outta here
You were easy to replace
Upgrade
Up to the next stage
While your still in the same lane
I've found real love
No pretend
Living with no regrets
My boo.
Treats me better than you
Smarter
Wiser
bolder
Than you
Loves me more than you'll every do
Someone I'd been looking for all my life
Didn't need to put up a fight
They were always there
But not in plain sight
I've found my new love
Its so real
We hardly argue
Our love was built out of honesty and trust
Like my other half
My better half
The missing piece
The buried treasure
My heart was once broken
But its been sworn together
Sworned love forever
My soul is complete
What we had can't compete
They say nothing last forever
but I found someone who said they'll be here
tell wateva
I've found someone new
No longer am I loving you
Wanting
Waiting
For you
I'm loving myself
Dating
Obsessed
With no one but myself
all along that's the only person I've eva needed
I found my love
Myself
Its been a long journey
But at the end of the day
Call me selfish
I'm loving myself and no one else.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment