My name is Jen Marie and this is the story of my life.

My name is Jen Marie and this is the story of my life.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Love's Fool

I broke so many rules for you
Now your love has me crippled
Looking like a fool
I let you in with no protection
I tried new things to show my affection
to keep your attention
Not to say I regret it
but I just don't get it
Where did we go wrong?
Why did you just let me fall?
Why did you watch as I drowned?
Where did we go wrong in this thing called love?
I was falling for you
Slowly drowning in you
While you were out doing you
I was told that when I fall
I'd fall deep
who would of know your love was so steep
Out of reach
This must be love at its highest peek.
everyone's trying to bring me to ground level
but I'm up in the clouds
would of thought i was on some drug
the way i smile
and in microseconds
i frown
mood swings
my heart sings
but i know its really crying
Cuz it knows its slowing dying
but a the end love wins
it had me committing sins
there's no worse death
than death in slowly slow motion
your like summer time
the wind tides
like cool breeze by the ocean side
we met in the summer time
we weren't ready for winter
so when the breezy air hit us
we slowly died.
there's no Us
just u and I
was there really ever Us
or was this all a lie.
I question our actuality
as i bring myself back to reality.
Where do we go wrong in this thing called love?
I question myself
as if i don't know the answer to our mistakes
I fell a little to deep
but you didn't catch me
you watched me fall
on bended knees.
so now you come and go as you please....


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment