My name is Jen Marie and this is the story of my life.

My name is Jen Marie and this is the story of my life.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Like Wats Up??

When you speak I feel like your insulting my intelligence
When you breathe I feel like your taking in a part of me
As much as I hate you
I can't get enough of you
I'd be dramatic if I said my life revolved around you
I'd be pathetic if I said all I do is think of you
Sadly to say
I guess I'm dramatic
I guess I'm pathetic
Cuz every sec
Min
Hour
in every day
I'm Devoured in you
Longing
Starving
For you
Why do I still crave for you
While your living it up with your new boo
While I'm dreaming about you
Your dreaming about her
While I'm reminiscing
Your out making history
While she's wifey
I can only be your mistress
I'm not the bitch you dream to be with
So when you speak to me I feel like smacking you real quick
Snuffing and fucking you up
And that's real shit
You say I care for you
So why the fuck aren't you here with me
Why do you sleep and stay in between her knees
Why when I ask you questions about the way you feel
You wanna leave
You tell me am jumping to conclusions and its not the way am making it
seem
So speak the fuck up and tell me what it is that you mean
My heart is not to be toyed with
I'll leave you crippled on the floor sick
And then I'd apologize
Call me a delinquent
Lunatic
But your love has my heart doing flips
Stop playing with my emotions
I don't like these games and tricks
I love you
But I don't mind fucking the shit out of you
Cuz I love myself more than I'll ever love you
And I'm not even gonna knock the other chick
Cuz I'm a real bitch
I just want you to tell me what it really is.



Photobucket

1 comment: